Yankee Candle The Last Paradise Scented candle 411gr (medium Jar)
The "The Last Paradise" scented candle pampers the senses with a wonderfully exotic mix of scents from various fruits and plants of the rainforest.
Fragrance Notes of The Last Paradise
- Top note: Jungle Leaf, Green Apple, Hibiscus
- Heart note: Osmanthus Blossom, Wild Grass, Orchid, Mimosa, Plumeria
- Base note: Violet Leaf, White Musk, Moss
- The candle should not be exposed to direct draughts, nearby open doors or widows
- The wick should permanently have a length of between 3-5mm, even at first use. If smoke is produced during burning, you must switch off the candle, shorten the wick and clean all dirt.
- Each time the candle is lit, the entire surface of the wax should be liquid, in order to obtain the most intense fragrance. For each 1cm in diameter, the candle needs about 30min to burn.